.

FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW klik sini yerr ^^,

semua cerita-ceriti di dalam blog Tentang ZUWAIRI adalah berkisar tentang kisah yang aku alami dalam hidup aku yakni kisah-kisah benar semua. aku bukan mahu tarik publisiti murahan ke hape, tapi aku sekadar ingin berkongsi Tentang AKU!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

havin' a good and better days

salam bloggers.
sorry for my rude and 'jiwa kacau' post recently.
i'm havin' a really though time.
why? lol. it's kinda private.

but so for today,
i'm okay now.
no more rude post and 
no more not mature status
in my facebook profile again.

and for you all reader,
for those who always supporting me,
thank you a lot guys... and of course, girls~
i own you a lot.

and for those who hate me,
stop being haters 
and i apologies for my wrong.

so now,  
my post will be improved days after days.
thank you for likers and sorry for haters.

i'm in recovery mood now.
cherios~


0 Komen: